We all have that family member or close friend that you want to buy a gift for but it seems they have everything already!
You know the one that doesn’t like flowers, or doesn’t have a hobby, or has been spoiled rotten by other people in the past which leaves you with nothing to buy them!
Just imagine their face when they see your photo gift though!
Photo gifts are, personally, my favourite thing because it’s personal to that person and with so many amazing ways of preserving their photos, they will always remember your present!
They will know how thoughtful and kind you were to think of them in such a unique way and that will definitely make you a friend for life!
So with that in mind, here are some unique photo gift ideas that I think will help you achieve best friend status in a heartbeat:
● Engraved jewellery with Gemz by Emz – I have used this service before and I absolutely love having my photos on a necklace or guitar pick. Emma takes your desired photo and puts them on dog tags, pendants, and even cufflinks to offer something entirely thoughtful from you.
● Personalised Glitter canvasses – Emma also offers wonderful canvas ideas that can have wording on if you prefer and even glitter! A sure gift idea to WOW your receiver.
● Personalised photo boxes – for those that have commemorative events such as baby showers, weddings or milestones, Louisa at Elegant Lou Creations provides beautiful boxes to put your photos in and the beauty of this is you can have other memory items such as cards and memorabilia too!
● Traditional photo books – if your friend prefers to do things themselves, why not give them a personalised photo book? Louisa also makes these with your front cover designed to your liking and your receiver can stick their on photos on the way they wish!
● Memorial Photo Frames – really popular for those who have lost loved ones, these are a great way to commemorate a loved one and give as a gift. You send me up to 10 photos and I not only create a beautiful scrapbook photo page as a digital print, but you can have it printed out and into a frame to put wherever you like.
● Digital Photo Books – maybe you and your friend went on holiday together this year, or celebrated a milestone with a big party? Or you prefer a lockdown book for your family history to remember. Digital photo books made by myself, include digital scrapbook pages and a printed photo album that tells your story. I know I would love to receive a gift like this and I am sure you will come across as someone who really cares by providing this as a gift too.
Now all you have to do is find a way of retrieving their photos without them knowing!
Recruit a trusted family member or friend that knows them or perhaps you have enough photos on your phone of you together that you can create into a photo gift of your choice.
For more information on how I can help you with your next gift for that special someone, book a photo chat today!